Guest posts are welcome from all writers in the food science and nutrition space. Guest posting provides you with the opportunity to build your writing portfolio, hone your skills as a writer, and build authority as a trusted source in the industry. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Post” if you are interested in writing for Food Science Toolbox. All posts must follow our guest post guidelines.
- Topic must be relevant to food science and nutrition
- Article should provide unique, engaging, interesting, informative and/or entertaining insight, without being promotional
- The article should provide a solution or information that does not require purchase of your product
- Remember to use the article to showcase your expertise, not to sell. If what you have to offer is valuable, our visitors and clients will find you. We will even be happy to arrange an introduction if necessary
- Articles must be new and ORIGINAL (not previously published elsewhere)
- Images included in the article must be owned by the writer or have a creative commons license
- Length of articles should be between 1000-1500 words
- Articles should be properly cited using credible sources to support your ideas
- Start your article with a compelling title
- Take time to craft an engaging introduction so that readers don’t quit reading after a few seconds. Reel them in and keep them.
- Break up your content so it’s easy to skim. This means including headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase readability.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone
- Share your personal experience. This is a great way to connect with your audience.
- Take a position and back it up with facts
- Wrap it up at the end with your action takeaway(s)
- Promote your post through social media